PostalExperience Survey – postalexperience.com/pos is an online-feedback program by the USPS where the customers can give their valuable feedback regarding the quality of service that received while using USPS.
The survey can be taken by the customers to notify the company about the quality of service that they received, good or bad and the company can act accordingly on their feedback.
Anyone who has used USPS can take part in the PostalExperience Survey in order to evaluate the services of the company that they receive while using its services.
How to Take the USPS PostalExperience Survey?
Taking the USPS PostalExperience Survey is really easy and takes less than 2 minutes. Within 2 minutes, you can easily provide the company about your valuable feedback.
- Head over to the official website of the USPS PostalExperience Survey – http://www.postalexperience.com/pos
- After the website loads up, select your preferred language, English or Spanish.
- Enter the ZIP Code printed at the top of your receipt.
- Select your USPS center from the list provided.
- Now, enter the date when you purchased the service from USPS. If you don’t remember then you can find it on your receipt.
- Now, you will be provided with a set of different questions. Answer each question according to your satisfaction level.
- After you answer all the questions, you will be greeted with a “Thank You” message and that’s the end of the USPS PostalExperience Survey.